- This event has passed.
GameJam 2019 Overview
January 1 - January 3
ameJam took place on the 4-6 April at Lift99 HQ in Telliskivi Creative City.
More than 50 people from 8 different countries attended the event and created 8 awesome projects.
The winning team is Rock, Paper, Feelings who created a RPS game where the main characters are birds who have different sets of feelings with which they fight the enemies. The game was designed by an international team of five people:
Rock, Paper, Feelings team meeting the mentors
- Blinking Guys (Estonia, Latvia)
- Cyberwarriors (Estonia, Latvia, Sweden)
- DevKittens (Finland, Sweden)
- Papar (Sweden)
- Roboplatformer (Estonia, Sweden)
- Secret Path (Estonia, Finland, Egypt, Argentina)
- Viro Arcade (Estonia, Finland)
- Vesa Raudasoja (Playa, Finland)
- Elviss Strazdins (Bool Games, Latvia)
- Linda Strazdina (Bool Games, Latvia)
- Alexzander Protasenya (Prototyping expert, Ukraine)
- Alina Brazdeikene (Creative Mobile, Lithuania)
More photos from the event on IGDA Estonia Facebook page.